Aged over 60 days, this appealing, semi-soft mild cheese has a silky texture and a sweet, buttery, slightly earthy flavor. Versatile, it melts beautifully to make excellent fondue and great-tasting quiche, but it is also a great choice for a cheese tray.
Easy Serving Ideas
- For a light sandwich, place slices of BelGioioso Fontina on Italian bread along with slices of fresh tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. Place in oven to melt.
- Cube BelGioioso Fontina and toss with cooked rice, tuna, capers, black olives and olive oil for a delicious cold salad.
- Add BelGioioso Fontina, mushrooms and Italian ham to your lasagna for a new and exciting, flavorful dish.
- Melt shredded BelGioioso Fontina into hot pasta with a little whipping cream and fresh spinach for a quick and easy Alfredo.
- Serve sliced BelGioioso Fontina, grapes and melon with hot Italian bread for an enticing appetizer.